Celebrate with us a fantastic year in the Park. Our annual report is now published and can be read or downloaded by clicking on the pdf icon below. Enjoy and relive some good times.....
Annual Report 15_16 Website.pdf
Size : 2611.795 Kb
Type : pdf
voices of the park.pdf
Size : 2994.572 Kb
Type : pdf
- We are delighted to announce Voices Of The Park, a collection of creative writing inspired by Southwark Park, compiled by Alison Clayburn, one of our members. The booklet is the outcome of workshops following visits to the park and features original work by twelve writers and a range of photographs. The booklet has been designed by Debra Gosling. Our thanks to Bermondsey and Rotherhithe Community Council Neighbourhood Fund for supporting this initiative. You can download a copy by clicking on the pdf file above.
- We now have a Friends of Southwark Park Facebook group!! If you have a Facebook account you can access the page here and sign up to be a group member.
- Southwark Park Cricket Club - if you are interested in becoming a member (and they are recruiting), go to their website at here.
- The Council's Cleaner, Greener, Safer programme approved an outdoor table tennis table and a nature area classroom for Southwark Park.
- One of our members, Graham Taylor, has recently published a book about Ada Salter. Here is the publisher's link: https://www.lwbooks.co.uk/book/ada-salter or simply click on the image below:
Other Free Downloadable Publications’
You can download copies of the books (for free) here: